The aim of the Global Careers Summit is to provide a platform for discussion, sharing of ideas and network building. To that end, the number of delegates is limited to one hundred people, and the programme is highly interactive.
The programme will include:
- Activities aimed at building your personal network
- Sharing of challenges faced by Global Careers Services
- Thought leadership presentations on topical issues, followed by table discussions
- An employer panel, with follow up discussion
- Problem-based learning sets, on topics which are most relevant to you and your institution
- A poster exhibition, to share best practice ideas and solutions
We will also be offering an optional presentation on Newcastle University Careers Service, winner of the Best University Employability Strategy at the 2017 UK Graduate Recruitment Awards.
Global Careers Summit 2016, held at Leicester University.